ISRO Recruitment 2020: New Updates: In its centre, in Ahmedabad, ISRO thus invited applicants to apply for 55 vacancies that are currently vacant. Moreover, candidates for the 55 vacancies that are to be filled in the Ahmedabad- Space Application Center (SAC) are currently invited by the Indian Space Research Organization ( ISRO). This can be thus, achieved online by candidates interested in applying via the SAC’s official website.
The last time the application form has been submitted online is 15 October 2020. The recruiting push will take place in a number of positions, including scientist and engineer.
Update: No new work notice is possible from ISRO due to the corona pandemic situation. However, the last submission to the ISRO SAC will be indefinitely extended before the closing date, which is later announced via this notice, applicants may apply to the Technical Assistant Scientist / Engineer, Technician.
When a nominee is chosen to fill a vacancy, he or she shall be qualified for a salary of up to Rs. 2,08,700.
The applicants will not obtain an acceptance fee when completing the ISRO Recruitment 2020 application form. On 15 October by 5 pm, candidates can apply their online forms.
ISRO Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
Complete vacancy number-55
Therefore, in separate areas, ISRO hires applicants for the positions of scientific/technical engineers, technical adjutants and technician ‘B.’
Total Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SD: 2 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer-SC: 19 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
- Technician/Draughtsman-B:28 Posts
For the official note and also vacancy breakdown, CLICK HERE.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC)
- Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR
- U R Rao Satellite Centre (URSC)
- ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
- Space Applications Centre (SAC)
- National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC)
- ISRO Telemetry, Tracking and Command Network (ISTRAC)
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU)
- Laboratory for Electro-Optics Systems (LEOS)
- Development and Educational Communication Unit (DECU)
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS)
- Master Control Facility (MCF)
- Department of Space and ISRO HQ
- Antrix Corporation Limited
- NewSpace India Limited (NSIL)
HOW TO APPLY
1: Print out the official SAC website i.e. sac.gov.in
2: Click on “Recruitment” on the homepage
3: A new tab will redirect to you
4: Press “Apply online” also to complete the request form.
5: Press ‘Submit’. Also, enter the number of your submission.
Therefore, applicants can consult the ISRO and SAC official website or read the comprehensive vacancy notice. The recruiting process began on 14 March and also concludes on 15 October at 17.00 p.m. Also, a written test and an ability test will conduct to make the evaluation process. Candidates interested and also eligible can apply online through the ISRO website. Nonetheless, the ISRO recruitment process is provided below with detailed eligibility and application process.
Therefore, for any other blog/article related issues and to reach out to us,Vayu India Aviation
Mail us at
Vayu India Aviation